How to know more about lithium ion power battery?
What is the brief introduction to lithium ion power battery?
Lithium-ion power batteries have partially replaced traditional batteries in mobile phones, portable computers, video cameras, cameras, etc. Large-capacity lithium-ion batteries have been tried in electric vehicles and will become one of the main power sources for electric vehicles in the 21st century. They have been used in satellites, aerospace and energy storage.
Lithium manganate, lithium iron phosphate and other power batteries as cathode materials are collectively classified as lithium-ion power batteries, each with its own advantages and is the development trend of a new generation of lithium-ion power batteries
What is the Scientific research of lithium ion power battery?
In order to develop varieties with better performance, various materials have been studied. The result is an unprecedented product. For example, lithium sulfur dioxide batteries and lithium thionyl chloride batteries are very characteristic. Their positive active material is also a solvent for the electrolyte. This structure only occurs in non-aqueous electrochemical systems. Therefore, the study of lithium batteries has also promoted the development of the electrochemical theory of non-aqueous systems. In addition to the use of various non-aqueous solvents, polymer thin-film batteries have also been studied.
In the 21st century, scientists developed a new type of lithium iron hydrochloride power battery. The lithium iron phosphate power battery can be summarized as the following characteristics. 1. High-efficiency output: standard discharge is 2~5C, continuous high-current discharge can reach 10C, and instantaneous pulse discharge (10S) can reach 20C; 2. Good performance at high temperature: when the external temperature is 65 °C, the internal temperature is as high as 95 °C, and the battery discharges The temperature can reach 160 ℃ at the end, and the structure of the battery is safe and intact; 3 Even if the battery is damaged internally or externally, the battery does not burn, does not explode, and has the best safety; 4 Excellent cycle life, after 500 cycles, its discharge The capacity is still greater than 95%; 5 over-discharge to zero volts without damage; 6 can be quickly charged; 7 low cost; 8 no pollution to the environment.
What is component performance of lithium ion power battery?
(1) The open circuit voltage of the battery
(2) The internal resistance of the battery
(3) The working voltage of the battery
(4) Charging voltage The charging voltage refers to the voltage applied by the external power source to both ends of the battery when the secondary battery is being charged.
(5) Battery capacity Battery capacity refers to the amount of electricity obtained from the battery, commonly expressed as C, and the unit is commonly expressed as Ah or mAh
(6) Storage performance and life of batteries One of the main features of chemical power sources is that they can release electrical energy when in use and store electrical energy when not in use. The so-called storage performance is the charge retention capability for the secondary battery.
(7) The protection circuit consists of two field effect transistors and a dedicated protection integrated block S--8232. The overcharge control tube FET2 and the overdischarge control tube FET1 are connected in series with the circuit, and the protection IC monitors and controls the battery voltage. When it rises to 4.2V, the overcharge protection tube FET1 turns off and stops charging.
High lithium-ion power battery manufacturer
Luoyang Moon & Star New Energy Technology Co., LTD, founded on October 17, 2008, is a high-tech enterprise committed to the research and development, production, processing, sales and technical services of lithium ion battery anode materials. After more than 10 years of development, the company has gradually developed into a diversified product structure with natural graphite, artificial graphite, composite graphite, intermediate phase and other negative materials (silicon carbon materials, etc.). The products are widely used in high-end lithium ion digital, power and energy storage batteries.If you are looking for Lithium battery anode material,click on the needed products and send us an inquiry：email@example.com