Application classification of artificial graphite
Mainly using petroleum coke and needle coke as raw materials, coal tar pitch as a binder, it is made through calcination, batching, kneading, pressing, roasting, graphitization, and machining. It is produced by releasing electric energy in the form of electric arc in an electric arc furnace. Conductors for heating and melting can be classified into ordinary power, high power and ultra-high power according to their quality indicators. Graphite electrodes include:
(1) Ordinary power graphite electrode. Graphite electrodes with a current density lower than 17A/cm2 are allowed, and they are mainly used in ordinary power electric furnaces for steelmaking, silicon making, and yellow phosphorus making.
(2) Graphite electrode with anti-oxidation coating. The graphite electrode coated with an anti-oxidation protective layer forms a protective layer that can conduct electricity and resist high-temperature oxidation, reducing electrode consumption during steelmaking.
(3) High-power graphite electrode. Graphite electrodes with a current density of 18-25A/cm2 are allowed, which are mainly used in high-power electric arc furnaces for steelmaking.
(4) Ultra-high power graphite electrode. Graphite electrodes with a current density greater than 25A/cm 2 are allowed. Mainly used for ultra-high power steelmaking electric arc furnace.
Mainly use petroleum coke as raw material and coal tar pitch as binder, which is made by calcining, batching, kneading, pressing, roasting, impregnation, graphitization and machining. It is generally used as a conductive anode for electrolysis equipment in the electrochemical industry. include:
(1) Various chemical anode plates.
(2) Various anode rods.
Mainly use high-quality petroleum coke as raw material, coal tar pitch or synthetic resin as binder, through raw material preparation, batching, kneading, tableting, crushing, re-kneading, molding, multiple roasting, multiple infiltration, purification and graphitization, Machined and made. Generally used in the aerospace, electronics, and nuclear industries.
It includes spectral pure graphite, high purity, high strength, high density, and pyrolytic graphite.
Graphite heat exchanger
The artificial graphite is processed into the required shape, and then impregnated and cured with resin to make an impermeable graphite product for heat exchange. It is a heat exchange equipment processed from artificial impermeable graphite as a matrix. Used in the chemical industry. include:
(1) Block hole heat exchanger;
(2) Radial heat exchanger;
(3) Falling film heat exchanger;
(4) Tubular heat exchanger.
Refers to various special-shaped graphite products made from graphite products after further processing. Including shovel anodes, fluorine anodes and various specifications of crucibles, plates, rods, blocks and other special-shaped products.
Refers to various graphite special-shaped products made by resin and various organic matter impregnation and processing, including the base block of heat exchanger.